What is a Short Sale?
A short sale is a transaction for the sale and purchase of real property where the purchase price is less than the amount required to pay off the liens on the real property, such as mortgages, judgments, taxes, homeowner or condominium association fees, assessments, as well as closing costs including but not limited to brokerage commissions, realty transfer fee, and attorney's fees.
With over 100,000 property listings updated daily, we represent the largest and most up-to-date bargain home buying opportunity online via foreclosures.com. Search for Atlantic County foreclosures or search by specific town or city.
- Nationwide Freeze on Foreclosures via The Washington Post
- 920 N Shore Drive
- Reduced 50K! 4bd/2ba Home in the Golf Course Area of Brigantine, New Jersey
- After-Summer Deal in Beautiful Brigantine, New Jersey
- Traffic Zombie Rules!
- Frozen in Foreclosure via GoJaneNews.com
- NACA came to town…
- Golf Course Short Sale
- Mortgage investors call for better solution to foreclosure crisis
- VIDEO: Pending Homes Sales are UP!